Saturday, 2 November 2013

We've been away, but where?

This statue is of a famous monarch
We're lucky enough to have been on holiday during half-term. But where do you think we've been?

Here a few clues, all pictures from the city we very much enjoyed visiting.


Isn't this beautiful? We were delighted to see a rainbow in the fountain at this palace...

We'll let you know where we went soon, but if you have any thoughts, please put them below.

Thanks!


We also saw a statue of a very famous British Prime Minister


 We think this thinker is the one which will give it away!


UPDATE: The answer is....Paris! Please see our new post for more.

4 comments :

  1. I have no idea. But I'm thinking it's somewhere on the continent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That gives you a lot of options, but yes! The answer is above. Thanks for coming by...

      Delete
  2. I saw The Thinker in Paris but I know there are a few of them across the world. I would still plump for Paris as the trees look familiar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, you're right (I would expect no less). Please see our latest post for more on our trip. Thanks

      Delete

UA-43255198-1